1/1 Photo of Apricot-Glazed Roasted Asparagus (Low Fat)
This makes a perfect side to a turkey, prime rib or ham dinner. The recipe can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse spears under cold water then pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Grease a large baking sheet.
- 4In a small bowl combine the apricot preserves with soy sauce, garlic powder and salt; pour over the asparagus on the baking sheet and toss using hands to coat with the mixture.
- 5Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp-tender.
- 6Season with freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot-Glazed Roasted Asparagus (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 418.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g