Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a very good tasting, non-alcoholic drink.
Make and share this Apricot Citrus Drink recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup sugar (optional)
- mint sprig, if you want to get fancy (optional)
- In a 2 quart pitcher mix the nectar & the juices, blending well. If sugar is to be added, add it now, then stir, mixing well.
- Chill well before pouring into 4 glasses.
Very refreshing on a hot day! Made for Went to the Market tag.
This is pretty tasty. The funny thing is when you mix all this up you can't taste one flavor over another. Somehow it all works and tastes good.
Citrusy sweet and refreshing! I made half and served it over ice. I used about 1 tbs sugar substitute and skipped the lemon juice because I didn't have any. Thank you for posting! Made for Bevy Tag.