1/1 Photo of Apple Pineapple Crisp No Sugar No Flour
I had a large amount of green apples to use but was looking for something without sugar or flour or butter. Tall order! This worked out pretty nicely. This is not decadent and will not convert anyone who usually only eats high fat sweets. But if you like fruit desserts that aren't too sweet, this is nice. It is sort of like baked apples without raisins and butter. I like it warm for breakfast with a dollop of fat free cool-whip, and my 3 year old devoured hers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray an 8X8 square baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Peel, core, and slice the apples.
- 4Put them in the pan.
- 5Add the canned pineapple and mix it all together.
- 6Put the frozen banana in the microwave until it is defrosted and mushy.
- 7Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add the oatmeal and nutmeg and stir well.
- 8Peel the banana (it will be runny) and add it to the oatmeal.
- 9This will clump up and be very sticky.
- 10Put the oatmeal mixture on top of the apples.
- 11I use my hands but it is sticky and not real easy.
- 12You may, if you want, spray the top of the crisp with cooking spray or olive oil spray but I didn't find it made much difference.
- 13Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the topping is starting to brown.
- 14Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pineapple Crisp No Sugar No Flour
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g