1/7 Photos of Apple Dessert (Quick)
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
I use this when I have to many apples hanging on the trees, and have enough applesauce to keep us happy and full until 2011. Very easy, every delicious, and oh so easy. Just enjoy the delicate taste of the fresh apple, cinnamon, sugar, and maple syrup. Top with your favorite ice cream, I use butter pecan, well...just cause I love that ice cream! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice apples.
- 2Put slices in a microwave safe bowl.
- 3Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon.
- 4Microwave 4 minutes, checking apples for doneness. If not done, give them about 20 seconds more until done.
- 5Stir apples and sugar/cinnamon after removing to cover apples with sugar mixture.
- 6Add maple syrup and ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Dessert (Quick)
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 90.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g