Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe invented by my mom here in Israel
Make and share this All-Season Cabbage Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup dill, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Shred the cabbage, add 1 tbsp of salt and sugar, mix manually and press a bit.
- Leave to rest for half an hour, so that cabbage lets juices out.
- Add corn, chopped dill, oil and remaining salt, mix well.