1/1 Photo of Ali Baba's Oven Fries
Sue Lau's Note:
Serve with falafel or kebabs in pita or other favorite Middle Eastern foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Lightly oil a large baking pan.
- 3Mix the spices, oil and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
- 4Toss the potatoes with this mixture (a large plastic bag works well) until evenly coated.
- 5Spread the potatoes onto the baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until nicely browned and crispy, turning once halfway during cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ali Baba's Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 608.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 9.1 g