1/3 Photos of Agua Fresca De Papaya
A luscious tropical drink perfect for lifting you out of the summer doldrums. May be made up to a week ahead and stored in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Choose very ripe fruit; peel, seed, and coarsely chop.
- 2Smoothly puree measured fruit pulp and juice (a portion at a time, if needed) in blender with sugar and lime juice.
- 3Add flavored fruit mixture to water, then rub through a fine strainer into a large jar or pitcher and discard pulp.
- 4Pour the agua fresca over ice cubes into tall glasses.
- 5Slices or chunks of matching fruit may be added as garnish just before serving.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Agua Fresca De Papaya
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g