Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Clean, Fresh and Perfect are the only words that I can describe this with... oh, I forgot to mention ADDICTIVE! And for the low , low calorie count.. what could be a healthier addiction?! I love this with fajitas, but I love it best with fat-free tortilla chips (Tostito's Light). I can totally pig out on this and not kick myself in the butt later for messing up my diet. Full of flavor, and Wow.. sooo goood! Measurements are approximate and can be adjusted to taste.
- Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze out seeds. Cut into strips then cut across to dice.
- add onions, jalepeno, and cilantro.
- Peel and mince garlic, then sprinkle garlic with salt, then mash it down with a wooden spoon to make a paste, add to tomato mixture.
- Stir in lime juice, olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!