1/1 Photo of Adas Bil Hamod - Lentils With Lemon Juice
From "One Thousand And One Delights" by Nahda Salah. Posted for Zaar World Tour II.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil lentils in water for 15 minutes. Add the potatoes and continue cooking till lentils are tender, approximately 15 more minutes stirring occasionally.
- 2Fry garlic, coriander with tablespoon olive oil until slightly tender. Add to lentils.
- 3Mix flour with 2TB water & add to lentils.
- 4Cook 15 minutes more on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking/burning. Before serving add lemon juice.
- 5Serve hot or cold with pita bread as an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Lentil Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lentil Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adas Bil Hamod - Lentils With Lemon Juice
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 23.4 g