Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mango and kiwi and 'nana, oh my... makes me dream of a warm beach even in December (coincidentally, the month I invented it).
- 1 cup banana, cut into chunks and frozen (generous)
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice (any combination of your choice!) or 1⁄2 cup orange juice (any combination of your choice!)
- 1⁄2 cup mango, chopped
- 1 large kiwi, ripe
- 1⁄4 cup granola cereal
- First blend the banana with the juice until very thick and creamy. Scoop out into a bowl.
- Blend the mango and kiwi. Leave it just a little bit chunky.
- In a large mug, layer alternately: banana puree, granola, mango/kiwi puree. Enjoy.
Oh My Amber, this fruit parfait was absolutely dreamy. I was a little hesitant at first not knowing what to expect, but it was fabulous. I also blended my kiwi with the banana as it was frozen also. Used applejuice for the liquid part. Wonderful, Wonderful. Thanks for posting your recipe. !!! Made for April's Bevvy Tag~
We were out of mangoes so we subbed with apples instead. Really good!