Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Using this recipe, you will be able to conquer the world. Me? I'm too lazy... Just remember me when you get to the top.
- Add tomatoes, salt, chili powder, garlic, habanero and juice of lime to a blender and blend until liquified. Use enough tomatoes to make approximately 22-24oz of tomato base.
- Pour into 48-ounce tupperware container.
- Finely chop Onion, Bell Peppers, and Jalapeno peppers and add to the container.
- Stir using a wooden spoon.
- Put it in the fridge for 36 hours, stirring every 8-12 hours with a wooden spoon.
- Eat with fingers and hands.
- It's not ABSOLUTELY necessary to wait for 36 hours, but highly recommended.