1/1 Photo of 3 Ingredient Fabulous Salsa... Delicious, Fresh and so Easy!
Born and raised in Texas, I am a snob when it comes to Mexican food. I have tried so many recipes for the perfect salsa and always come back to this one. It's absolutely delicious, fresh, amazingly healthy...AND ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS. Trust me, simple is the way to go with fresh salsa.
My Private Note
- 1Core the tomatoes.
- 2Dig the cloves from the head of garlic.
- 3Chop the stem off the jalapeños.
- 4Throw the cored tomatoes, the cloves of garlic, and the stemless jalapeños into a pot of water. Bring it to a boil, and turn down to medium/high heat.
- 5Turn burner off when tomatoes start to peel, usually in 30-40 minutes on the stove.
- 6Drain tomatoes, garlic, and jalapeño and let cool.
- 7Throw ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulsate until desired consistency.
- 8Add salt if desired.
Browse Our Top Baja Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Ingredient Fabulous Salsa... Delicious, Fresh and so Easy!
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g