An absolutely delicious done-in-a-snap snack, or breakfast treat (if you double/triple the recipe) that's as much fun to make as it is to eat! You end up with a slice with pretty, circular patterns, that's soft and sweet on the top, and crisp at the bottom!
- Heat a nonstick griddle over a low to medium flame, and place the bread slice on it.
- Let it just lie there for about a minute (you can slice the banana now!).
- Now carefully cover the bread with the sliced banana discs, overlapping if necessary, and sprinkle the cinnamon over this.
- Using a flat spoon or ladle, gently press the bread slice with with back-to-front movements (you will see part of the banana slices sinking into the bread and the cinnamon merging with the bananas).
- When the bottom of the bread slice is well browned, remove from the griddle and eat immediately!