1/1 Photo of 3-Ingredient Cinnamon Banana Slice
An absolutely delicious done-in-a-snap snack, or breakfast treat (if you double/triple the recipe) that's as much fun to make as it is to eat! You end up with a slice with pretty, circular patterns, that's soft and sweet on the top, and crisp at the bottom!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a nonstick griddle over a low to medium flame, and place the bread slice on it.
- 2Let it just lie there for about a minute (you can slice the banana now!).
- 3Now carefully cover the bread with the sliced banana discs, overlapping if necessary, and sprinkle the cinnamon over this.
- 4Using a flat spoon or ladle, gently press the bread slice with with back-to-front movements (you will see part of the banana slices sinking into the bread and the cinnamon merging with the bananas).
- 5When the bottom of the bread slice is well browned, remove from the griddle and eat immediately!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3-Ingredient Cinnamon Banana Slice
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g